Updated – 11/09/2022
Our next GM ARES training session will be on Wednesday November 30th at 19:00. We will be reviewing details from the recent SET. The ZOOM info for the meeting will be emailed out a few days prior to the meeting.
Updated – 11/6/2022
Thanks to everyone who participated in the NH ARES Simulated Emergency Test on November 5th! We would appreciate if you would complete the After Action Report below and return it to N1KWG as soon as possible.
Updated – 11/2/2022
Winlink Wednesday Net
Any time on Wednesday send a Winlink Express email to Jack NF1L.
The preferred approach is to send a Winlink email by radio through any HF or VHF Winlink gateway.
If you have both HF and VHF capability, send only one email per Wednesday. Alternate HF and VHF on successive weeks if you like.
If you don’t have access to a radio gateway, send your check-in message by Telnet.
– Use a Winlink Express Check in Form found on the Message form under Select Template -> Standard Templates -> GENERAL Forms -> Winlink Check in.txt
– Follow instructions on the form. Complete as many fields as you can.
– Address the Form to NF1L
– In the Comments Block write – Call Sign First Name Town State Mode – VHF, HF, or Telnet.
– Click Submit at the bottom of the form.
– Post the message to the Outbox.
– Transmit by HF, VHF or Telnet.