Training is the key element to every successful organization.
Current Training Activities
- Verbal messaging using radiograms and ICS forms.
- Digital messaging with the Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software.
- Winlink email over radio to any valid email address world-wide.
- Mobile and portable communications equipment configurations.
- Stand-alone broadband mesh network connecting partner organizations using the Amateur Radio Emergency Data Network (AREDN) that supports email and voice over IP telephone.
If you missed a session of the 2020 New England ARES Academy, click the link below to watch the sessions on YouTube.
Enroll in the following FEMA Courses: