Training is the key element to every successful organization.
Current Training Activities
- Verbal messaging using radiograms and ICS forms.
- Digital messaging with the Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software.
- Winlink email over radio to any valid email address world-wide.
- Mobile and portable communications equipment configurations.
- Stand-alone broadband mesh network connecting partner organizations using the Amateur Radio Emergency Data Network (AREDN) that supports email and voice over IP telephone.
The 2020 New England ARES Academy training recordings are available on YouTube and the links to each session are listed below.
Learn more about message handling at:
Enroll in the following FEMA Courses: