Greater Manchester ARES maintains and supports an AREDN mesh network linking our served agencies together. These agencies include:
- Catholic Medical Center
- City of Manchester EOC
- City of Manchester Health Department
- Solution Health (Elliot Hospital & Elliot at River’s Edge)
Besides served agencies, commercial broadcast stations are starting to join the network so that they can receive timely updates from the Manchester EOC during emergencies.
- Manchester Radio Group
* Lowe’s store parking lot used as a remote access site.
The AREDN mesh network has the following capabilities:
- Email (Citadel web mail and Winlink)
- Peer-to-Peer Messaging
- File Transfer
- Voice Over IP Telephone
- Operation of HF Radio Remotely
Greater Manchester ARES also has the capability to deploy mobile and temporary AREDN mesh nodes, if required.
AREDN Hardware Selection Chart